December 30, 2008

Mother may i...go to duffy's? (Part2)

Dear blogger,
guess who i'm listening to??? naked brothers band lol.ya know, for a 13yr old, he sure knows a alot of stuff. does nickelodian really think they can make these songs about love, have a 13yr old sing it and get away with it? what 13yr old knows about love. anywho, i made this post into two parts because if i didn't, it would be a super super long post. for every crush i have theres always a song that goes with our relationship (whetheres its exsistant or nonexistent). i don't sure search for songs, they just kinda come to me and i'm like hey this reminds me of so and so. so anyway, devins song is knock,knock by lenka. not the whole song because its really about someone whos there for her and well frankly devins really not there for me (yet...hopefully). just the first paragraph or stanza (whatevaaaa) reminds me of him or how i feel about him:
A second, a minute, and hour, a day goes by.
Im hopin' just to be by your side.
Im turnin' the handle
it won’t open.
Don’t make me wait, cause right now I need your smile.
i was listening to the song on my ipod when we were coming back from my grandparents house and even though i saw lenka in concert (sry had to throw that in :P) and heard this song live i didn't really listen to it. anywho, coming back 4rm the g-rentals and i heard the first part of it and a spark like went off in my head and i was like holy woah this reminds me of devin!!! i need help..i totally just went on the duffy's website to think of what i'm gunna have to eat when i do go to duffy's. i came to the conclusion that i was going to have the chicken tenders. there not messy, i eat them piece by piece so i won't have to open wide and look like a cow when i eat. plus they don't make your breath smell bad. after i came to that conclusion i saw an advertisment for creating your own cupcake then i remembered when mel, hill, and i went to the duffys off hypolexo for mels b-day and started laughing. mel said that we'll go to duffys either fri or sat if she feels up to it. but i have this huge feeling that shes going to bail on me for megan or she'll invite her, holly and amy. if she invited megan i would be ok because thats only one person i don't know but if amy and holly came i kno i would be like super quiet. i want devin to see the real me but if the whole clan came then he wouldn't see jack shit. besides mels so different when megans around, i don't like it. when megan met us at the mall, her and meg practically ran to mels car to get my present and after she gave it to me and i said thnk you her and megan were in their own world. then when my dad came i was like bye and she was just like see ya and went back to talking to megan. i was like fine bitch. i think shes going to change a lot now that she's dating megan. i guess we'll see. knock,knock is on!!!! i love how he always smells so good. i love taking his jackets, they always smell like him :) omg i took his jacket the last tuesday when we had the 7th hr exam behind his back. when the bell was about to ring and he went to get his stuff and saw his jacket wasn't there, the first person he went to was jessica. i was like gahhhh u just walked past me. i guess jessica told him i had it so when he came over hes all " i thought someone jacked my jacket" and all that stuff...so he like tugged on the sleeves and i let him pull me up. so when i was standing up we were kinda close. i took it off and he put it on and was like "ah it smells like girl now" and i was like "is that so bad" and chuckled.he goes "nah it smells good though" but he didn't smile or anything, he didn't even really look at me. he just said it like it was a fact or something. kinda the way a nerd would say what pi was equal to. then he just walks away. i swear if i wasn't in control, jaw would have dropped. i was like fiinnne wuteva...ANRIETTTEEEEE. lol. i grabbed her and we were walking toward the front of the gym a little behind him. after the bell rang and everyone was stampeding the door, we were farther behind him but he stopped and got a drink of water so i kinda side butt kicked him and hes all "i'll get you" and i did the whole flirtacious side/look back glance and was like "when" and he said "when you least expect it"..yehh he didn't do jack shit. after that, i didn't see him til 6th period that friday. he didn't even say one word to me. didn't acknowlegde me, the only thing he did was hold out his hand for a piece of gum. i was like "come and get it" all flirtacious and he just got up, took it out of my hand and went back to my seat. then after everyone finished their exam, he just went to sleep. the second the bell rang he was out the door, like he was edward cullen or something. after that i shouldn't even worry about him, i honestly think i blew my chance with him. but i can't get him out of my head. i baked like 6dozen cookies between sunday and monday just to get my mind off of him. omg i was doing so well not thinking about him. reading teen vogue+my irritaion w/ my family=no devin but then i got all curious and read my horescope:
Aquarius: this month, you'll be on cloud nine:
Romance is in the air, you'll excel at school, and
even your compelxion will be flawless! Enjoy it.
This age of aquarius can't last forever.
After that, i was like DEVIN!...even though i don't really believe in all that horescope stuff, it still would be nice if happend. Romance, good grades, and a good complexion, that would be awesome! speaking of school, i'm a little scared to go back. if i don't make it to duffy's by the time school starts, then i have to wait to see him and that just means the longer i crush on him and wish he was with me. i just don't want to set myself up for disappointment. what if he doesn't feel the same way? what if i really did miss my shot w/ him and he's been over me for weeks? i know its bad to worry about the "what if's" but i can't help it :(